Graphite (C) powder 2N,2N5,3N , The price is for reference only, please contact customer service for quotation.
element ： C
purity ： 3N
shape ： powder
weight ： 1Kg
Package ： Double anti-static bag or bottle, 1g, 5g, 10g, or as you need
Formal invoices are provided for all orders, and formal quotations and contracts are provided according to customer needs
Market reference price: $80/ Kg, The price is for reference only, please contact customer service for quotation.
Product Name: Graphite powder
Specification: various specifications and sizes can be customized according to customer requirements
Graphite carbon powder has complete flake crystals, thin flakes, good toughness, and excellent physical and chemical properties; it has good high temperature resistance, self-lubrication, conductivity, thermal shock resistance, corrosion resistance and other properties.
Application of graphite powder:
1. As a refractory, graphite and its products have the properties of high temperature resistance and high strength. In the metallurgical industry, it is mainly used to make graphite crucible. In steelmaking, graphite is often used as the protective agent of steel ingot and the lining of metallurgical furnace.
2. As conductive material: in the electrical industry, it is used as the cathode of electrode, brush, carbon rod, carbon tube and mercury positive current device, graphite gasket, telephone parts, coating of TV picture tube, etc.
3. As wear-resistant lubricating material: graphite is often used as lubricant in machinery industry. Lubricating oil can not be used at high speed, high temperature and high pressure, while graphite wear-resistant material can work without lubricating oil at high sliding speed at 200 ~ 2000 ℃. Many equipment transporting corrosive media are widely made of graphite materials, such as piston cups, sealing rings and bearings. They do not need to add lubricating oil when they operate. Graphite emulsion is also a good lubricant for many metal processing (wire drawing and pipe drawing).
4. Graphite has good chemical stability. Specially processed graphite has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, good thermal conductivity and low permeability. It is widely used to make heat exchangers, reaction tanks, condensers, combustion towers, absorption towers, coolers, heaters, filters and pumps. It is widely used in petrochemical industry, hydrometallurgy, acid-base production, synthetic fiber, papermaking and other industrial departments, which can save a lot of metal materials.
The varieties of impermeable graphite have different corrosion resistance due to different resins. For example, those impregnated with phenolic resin are acid resistant but not alkali resistant; Furfuryl alcohol resin Impregnators are both acid and alkali resistant. The heat resistance of different varieties is also different: carbon and graphite can withstand 2000 ~ 3000 ℃ in reducing atmosphere and start oxidation at 350 ℃ and 400 ℃ respectively in oxidizing atmosphere; The type of impermeable graphite varies with the impregnant. It is generally impregnated with phenolic or furfural alcohol, and the heat resistance is below 180 ℃.
5. As casting, sanding, molding and high-temperature metallurgical materials: due to the small thermal expansion coefficient of graphite and its resistance to rapid cooling and heating changes, it can be used as the mold of glassware. After using graphite, the ferrous metal can be obtained with accurate casting size, smooth surface and high yield. It can be used without processing or slight processing, thus saving a lot of metal. In the production of cemented carbide and other powder metallurgy processes, graphite materials are usually used to make ceramic boats for die pressing and sintering. The crystal growth crucible of monocrystalline silicon, regional refining container, support fixture and induction heater are all processed with high-purity graphite. In addition, graphite can also be used as graphite insulation board and base for vacuum smelting, high-temperature resistance furnace tube, rod, plate, grid and other components.
6. Used in atomic energy industry and national defense industry: graphite has good neutron reducer and is used in atomic reactors. Uranium graphite reactor is a kind of atomic reactor with more applications. As the deceleration material in the atomic energy reactor for power, it should have high melting point, stability and corrosion resistance. Graphite can fully meet the above requirements. The purity of graphite used in atomic reactor is very high, and the impurity content should not exceed dozens of ppm. In particular, the boron content shall be less than 0.5ppm. In the national defense industry, graphite is also used to make solid fuel, nozzle of fire o arrow, nose cone of guided 0 bomb, parts of space navigation equipment, thermal insulation materials and anti radiation materials.
7. Graphite can also prevent boiler scaling. Tests by relevant units show that adding a certain amount of graphite powder (about 4 ~ 5g per ton of water) to water can prevent boiler surface scaling. In addition, graphite coating on metal chimneys, roofs, bridges and pipelines can prevent corrosion and rust.
8. Graphite can be used as pencil lead, pigment and polishing agent. After special processing, graphite can be made into various special materials for relevant industrial departments.
9. Electrode: graphite has good conductivity and low resistance. It can produce graphite electrode for smelting furnace and electric arc furnace in steel plant, silicon plant and other factories.